Our chalet "altitude910" has been so named because its location is perfectly situated in the altimetric curve of 910 m above sea level.
Located in the charming village of Le Pâquier, in the heart of the Chasseral regional park, this little cocoon is next to a multitude of activities dedicated to nature lovers and outdoor sports, both in summer and winter. Designed to accommodate two guests, Altitude910 is designed to spend a totally relaxing stay in perfect harmony with nature. Completely renovated in 2019, the chalet has a real volcanic stone sauna and a large furnished terrace.
It is with great pleasure that we do our utmost, day after day, to make your stay at altitude910 an unforgettable and charming memory.
All our guests can take advantage of the Neuchàtel Tourist Card which will allow you to enhance your stay with various activities in our region.
Discover the Neuchàtel Tourist Card
The "altitude910" establishment is designed to accommodate a maximum of 2 people. Its access is not adapted for people with reduced mobility.
Our friends the dogs are admitted on request.
For your comfort
- The following equipment is available (list not exhaustive):
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher
- Common dishes and kitchen utensils
- High definition television with Swisscom TV connection
- Free Wifi
- 2-seat Swedish sauna
- 2-seat outdoor Jacuzzi: as of April 1, 2023 no longer in operation due to new federal regulations
- Fireplace in the living room
- Free parking space
- Outdoor barbecue